- International Master in Sustainable Development and Corporate Responsibility (Madrid)
- Inicio Octubre 2020
Full - Time
600 contact hours + Final ProjectMadrid
- Solicitar Información
600 contact hours + Final Project
FEES: € 16,400
BONUS PRICE: € 11,480 (Discount 30% #eoiteayuda COVID-19)
Do you want to contribute to human development by seeking to relieve poverty, satisfying the basic needs of all people by promoting sustainable economic growth? Then you might want to join the IMSD program!
The purpose of the IMSD program is to prepare a new generation of responsible business and community leaders that will take organizations and policy makers to meeting the global challenges of the 21st century. You will get the experience of top professionals, experts in development, environmental management, CSR and Social Entrepreneurship among others.
The Masters prepares students in leading Sustainable Development and CSR Projects; devising Sustainability Strategies in private companies, international organizations, NGOs, integrating social and environmental aspects in their core business; identifying key indicators to evaluate strategies for Sustainability; and developing engagement strategies to effectively communicate with the different stakeholders.
You can access the Master degree if you are...
- A university graduate or a young professional (applicants are welcome from any subject discipline), interested in developing your professional career within the area of Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility Management.
- A person with a good command of the English language.
THEORY AND PRACTICE FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- Socio-economic development perspectives
- Sustainable urban planning
- Global food markets & challenges of rural development in poor countries
- Technology and development
DEVELOPMENT AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- Natural Resource Management
- Climate Change: Science and Policies
- Conventional energies , Renewable energies and Energy planning
- Environmental Economics and Accounting
- Low Carbon Economy
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Strategic Impact Assessment
- Corporate Environmental Management
CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY AND ITS ORIGINS
- Stakeholders and the demand for accountability
- Transparency &.Corporate citizenship
- Business ethics and good governance
MANAGING CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY
- Stakeholders engagement
- Corporate strategy
- Issue identification
- Risk and reputational management
- Social Dimension of CSR in the supply chain & Strategic Human Resources
- CR in Small and Medium Enterprises and in Start-ups
MEASURING AND REPORTING CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY
- International standards
- Key performance indicators
- Sustainability reporting
WHERE SUSTAINABILITY GETS DOWN TO BUSINESS
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Socially Responsible Investment
- Finance for Development (venture capitals, microcredits…)
- Circular Economy
BUSINESS FUNDAMENTALS (Finance and Marketing)
WORKSHOPS AND VISITS
During the last months of the Master, a Final Project must be undertaken in teams. A tutor will be assigned to work closely with the students in selecting a challenging case study, drawing a constructive analysis, designing successful strategies in an innovative and creative way.
The specialty (110 contact hours) will provide you with deeper knowledge about different areas, as a specific complement to your training. Methodology: blended or On Site, depending on the chosen subject.
The specialties offered are:
- Project Management
- International sectors and organizations
- Smart cities (Spanish)
- Responsabilidad corporative (Spanish)
- Big Data
- Marketing and digital environments
- Experiencia de cliente (Spanish)
- Finanzas (Spanish)
*The chosen specialty will be subject to a minimum of 10 students per group.
We complete your training with the program EOI+, a set of activities throughout the Master that will take your training beyond technical expertise. This is a commitment by EOI to train the best professionals holistically, with skills and values of our time.
EOI Launchpad [+ info ]
Through EOI Venture Launchpad you will have the opportunity to develop a comprehensive entrepreneurship program that lets you implement a new project at the end of the Master. You will be able to develop entrepreneurial skills that are essential in any organization such as initiative, creativity and passion.
EOI Leader+ [+ info ]
Leading, decision making, communicating, presenting, negotiating... These are all essential skills for any professional. With the EOI Leader+ program you can train and develop these skills in a practical way throughout the Master.
EOI Social.es [+ info ]
Through EOI Social.es students voluntarily select a social initiative they can collaborate in as a group while studying the Master. This is a way to learn by helping others.
EOI Digit-all [+ info ]
We live in a digital world that is changing society and the way companies perform their activities. Through the EOI Digit-all program you will delve into the basic fundamentals of the digital environment where organizations live and which all professionals should know.
The academic program offers an interdisciplinary selection of courses taught in English with a global perspective by teaching staff with extensive international experience, to offer you a full vision of the world.
Daily sessions are led by outstanding teachers with a solid professional background bringing both theory and practice together into the classroom through the case-study methodology. Our professors are expert facilitators who believe in participatory learning, fostering engagement, dialogue and discussion among the students.
Furthermore, EOI offers a pool of conferences and sessions with prominent business professionals, institutional leaders and outstanding members of the community to discuss and share their experiences on the global scene.
- YOUR PROFESSIONAL FUTURE
Graduates of the International Master in Sustainable Development and Corporate Responsibility program gain skills and competencies that are suitable for posts in a wide range of sectors and organizations both in Spain and internationally, including:
- The private sector, particularly in company departments working on CSR and sustainability.
- Consultancy groups working with clients on sustainability issues.
- International and regional development agencies such as the United Nations, World Bank, Development Banks, European Commission, etc.
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) working in advocacy, research and campaigning for sustainable development.
- Government ministries and departments working on economic, social and environmental issues, as well as bilateral development agencies.
- Universities and research centers focused on sustainable development issues.
- In some cases students have also established themselves as independent consultants or set up their own small businesses and social enterprises.
We are with you from the very beginning of the training program for you to develop and strengthen your professional skills to join the labor market. Our careers service will provide you personalized monitoring and employability workshops: CV preparation, group dynamics, improving your personal brand, preparing for job interviews...
Furthermore, EOI offers you the possibility to gain practical experience in companies. A number of students have had the opportunity to take up internships after the course with organizations such as: Factor CO2, Repsol, BBVA, KPMG, Banco Santander or Telefonica.
FEES: 16,400 €
BONUS PRICE: 11,480 € (Discount 30% #eoiteayuda COVID-19)
SPECIALTY: 2,100 €
BONUS PRICE: 1,470 € (Discount 30% #eoiteayuda COVID-19)
Director - ENERIS Environment
de la Cámara
Partner - Development
CEO - Factor CO2
If you are interested in being part of the next program, fill in the application form and send it with a photocopy of your ID/ passport, your updated CV, your university studies certificate, other certificates or language certificates and a motivation letter.
2. PERSONAL INTERVIEW
Once your documentation is received, the Admissions Department will contact you to arrange a personal interview with the Program Manager. In this way we can meet you personally and have an idea of your background and expectative about the program. Candidates who do not accredited professional experience must also complete an online admission test.
3. FORMALIZE RESERVATION
When you have passed the admission process, you can pay the reservation fee to guarantee your place in the program. Then, you must send us an email with the following documents: the receipt of the deposit, the form of choice of payment method and the acceptance of the General Rules of the Students.